Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fast Times at Foofy High

The end of Foo's high school career was a blur (kind of like this photo). First was Senior Awards Night, where she got a $250 Art award from the Exeter Women's Club, and a hug from Mr. B, the principal:


Yay Foo! I forget now who gave her the bunny ears....

Next she donated her hair to Locks of Love. She did it the first time when she was 9 or 10.

Looking sassy with a new do:


Going to Pride Prom with her gay friend from school. She had more fun with him than at the regular prom with her boyfriend...



Very cute in her graduation dress:




Graduation:

The older siblings approve the hug from Pop-Pop:


With Grandma:


I love this picture of my girls:


Not so much this one with me, but I'll let it pass.

Graduation Party at Uncle Bud's:


Cousin posse:

Step-cousins Katie and Sara:






Thus ends the illustrious high school career of Danielle Burns!

No comments: