Saturday, December 6, 2008

2008 Highlights - Danielle in the Exeter Band

Foo had a great time this season with the Exeter Band. They did a "Scary Movie" theme and the show was a lot of fun. The best show they did all year was the Pretzel Bowl game at Albright College. There wasn't a really big crowd and probably only a handful of Exeter parents showed up to see it, but they just did a really good job that day. Stephanie went along with me and I got a few good photos. This one is the "Thriller" dance:




I took photos at every game. Here are some of the better ones of Foo. In the stands:

Screaming "Shark!" and running across the field during the Jaws number:

Playing in front of the stands before a game:


I told her to leave her hair down so I could always pick her out on the field:

Outside the house before the first game:

1 comment:

Robin said...

Your a lucky Mom!!