Saturday, December 13, 2008

Danielle - Lots and lots of Pictures!

I guess it's only reasonable that since Danielle is the only one living at home full time, that I should have enough pictures of her to wallpaper a house.

My first day with the camera:


Saying goodbye to her friend Elise, off to college in Colorado:


In her bedroom, in the usual position (pencil and sketchpad at the ready).


Before the first football game:


This is not a clear photo, but I love the look on her face:



At Penn State:




Getting ready for the Halloween parades, she was totally 80's for one:




We found a potential prom dress and bought it just in case:


She went super ninja for the other Halloween parade. I think she was kind of disappointed she wasn't allowed to take the sword:



The 2 of us went out for her 17th birthday:





Here is her first pumpkin carving:



Hamming it up with Amanders:



Christmas parade in Reading:

Decorating the tree:

That is it, I'm totally caught up, at least with digital photos. You don't want me to get out the photo albums, believe me. Though it is a thought.

1 comment:

Steph said...

She is the most adorable Foo Bear ever!