Monday, December 29, 2008

Mandy's off to the Rose Bowl!


Amanda left yesterday afternoon to head back out to PSU for their trip to the Rose Bowl with the Blue Band. They flew out early this morning and we heard from her that she has seen the Hollywood sign and all is well. We are really excited to see if we can find her on TV either in the parade or halftime of the game. So far, only Grandpa has seen her on TV during a game, standing along the side of the tunnel when JoePa came walking out. Hopefully we will catch a glimpse of her.

Today Danielle and I went to the Exton Mall using the Garmin GPS that the girls got me for Christmas - it was awesome! I love not having to worry about looking for exits and remembering which way to turn. I feel like I could go anywhere!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm so glad it works!

akawest said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Now, I can visit yours. I live closer to Pittsburgh, but I have visited your neck of the woods.

Oh, I despise having my picture taken. We do have that in common!