Saturday, December 6, 2008

2008 Highlights - Stephanie and Simon

I rarely get to take photos of Steph and Simon since they are living down in West Chester. I thought Steph would be home more now that she is going to Alvernia for her teaching certificate and masters degree, but she is also working 2 jobs so we don't see her all that often. They both came with me to most of Foo's games and parades and they come to Grandma's on Sundays, so I guess I can't complain. I had off work for Thanksgiving week when Amanda was home on break, and Steph and Simon invited us over for lunch on Tuesday.

Simon dressed up the Kitters just for the occasion:

He took it pretty well, I must admit:

Not exactly a "right jolly old elf", but he had potential:

Back in August, we went down to a Phillies game. We had a great time watching our boys win the World Series this year. Simon is a Red Sox fan, but we like him anyway.

No comments: