Saturday, December 13, 2008

Amanda - December back to August 2008

I'm rounding up the rest of the good pictures I took of the kids this year. For as little as Amanda was home, I took pretty many of her, for which I am glad. One disturbing thing I noticed is that I have hardly ANY pictures of Steph, and that just drives home the fact that she is all grown up, and very soon they all will be. I'm not quite sure how that has happened. Here is Amanda last time she was home, a couple weeks ago.

At New York Pizza with Danielle in November:


Pumpkin Carving in October:



She makes a fine mannequin as well:


We seem to take a lot of photos in restaurants, I guess because I'm facing them. They sure do get silly when they are together.

Foo was so happy that Amanda made it home for one of her performances:


Here is another restaurant photo, along with Manda's roommate Erica:


Foo and I spent the night after the PSU game in their dorm. Danielle missed her a lot:


We went tailgating with the other Exeter alumni who joined Blue Band and their parents after the Temple game. Here are all 5 of them together:

This was back in August when we packed the car up to head to band camp. Zippy (my new car) had plenty of room for all her gear:

Here she is the day before she heads back to school:


And this is the first photo I ever took with the new camera. So that is all for now!

No comments: