Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve, my parents, brothers and our respective immediate families take turns gathering at each other's houses. This year was mom and dads turn.

Mom and Dad's Tree:

First, there is food, and lots of it:

Then, a gathering forms, consisting mainly of the younger crowd, anticipating presents:

But some of us are still on the food, or like Mom, waiting around to clean it up:

I hate having my picture taken, but I allowed my nephew to take it, so here is how I look if you are the size of an 8 year old boy. Scary.


Now it's time for presents:





Next, we get to play with the toys:

Or just goof around a little bit:
Perhaps head back to the food:

Then, there are obligatory photo ops. Here are my 3 girls, with one nephew making bunny ears:


My niece Nikki and her boyfriend Scott:


Steph and Simon:


Brother Dean, his wife Kathy and their boys Mickey and Ryan:

Brother Bud, his wife Andrea and daughter Jackie:


My mom and dad:

No comments: